Saturday 10 January 2015

10/01 - Happy New Year!

I'm off from hiatus, I took a little time for myself this month for Christmas and New Years. Everything was a bit hectic. I'm not doing brilliantly with a 365 daily blog, so this will probably be changed to a 365 'every-other' daily blog.

Without further adieu, here's today's post!

It's a non vector background in photoshop for Princess Pants.



I've been testing different brushes, I really like the textures achieved by not sticking to the soft/hard brushes, The colour pallet was really nice to work with too. 

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Really like the colour palette, makes it feel magical. And the textures are great. Are you working with a specific brush pack or just the photoshop ones?
    Also, you should definitely check out this podcast (I'll post it below). Its all about setting artist goals, like this one. I found it really useful for the new year. It also has a little bit about getting up early. Don't know about you, but I'm struggling with that one!
    Anyway, here you go - http://chrisoatley.com/artcast-58-artistic-growth-is-not-a-goal-how-to-become-an-early-riser/
    Looking forwards to seeing more soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I'm pretty sure I'm just using the original Photoshop ones, since I've not downloaded any at all. I'm giving that podcast a listen right now, loving it so far, but I don't know about those early mornings, I'm way more of a nighttime person.

      Delete